1. Power down Controller.
2. Start the FTP server supplied by Tornado on the host
computer. An FTP server is only needed if files will be loaded off
the host computer.
3. Add a User Profile for the eXMP-SynqNet.
4. Open HyperTerminal and configure a new connection. Choose
a name and icon for this connection.
5. If it is not already connected, connect eXMP COM1/Console
to COM1 on the host computer using a NULL serial cable. Console
mode is now enabled on the eXMP-SynqNet.
6. After pressing OK, switch "Connect using" to
apporpriate COM port. All other fields should be grayed out after
selections have been made.
7. Configure the connection as follows:
Click OK. The session is now active. (Upon exit, save
this session for later use.)
8. Power up the eXMP-SynqNet.
Previous | Next